DOES TURMERIC USE ONLY FOR COOKING?Update: 11/8/2017
DOES TURMERIC USE ONLY FOR COOKING?
If you think turmeric is one kind of spices using only in Hindu and Islamic meals. So, you are wrong. Many people believe that drinking has to be sweet like juice, soft drink or have alcohol in theirs ingredient.
Turmeric tea we are discussing has a special taste. A spicy and a little bit bitter taste. But turmeric tea has incredible impacts to health such as: Eases arthritis symptoms, helps prevent Alzheimer's disease, lower cholesterol, prevents cancer, etc.
To make turmeric tea at home, use the following five - step:
1. Boil 3 to 4 cups of water on the stove.
2. Add 2 teaspoons of turmeric and stir.
3. Simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Strain the tea into another container.
5. Add in honey, fresh squeezed lemon or orange juice, and milk to taste.