Benefits of Eucheuma CottoniiUpdate: 10/23/2017
Eucheuma Cottonii (also known as Sea Bird Nest) is 100% organic coral, a valuable gift from the sea. It is naturally grown and does not contain artificial fertilizers and bleach chemicals. Why should you eat Sea Bird Nest? This organic seaweed is rich in enzyme, mineral, calcium, iron, fiber and jelly protein. It is especially good for skin care, vegetarian diet and high fiber diets. This is the perfect health food for kids, pregnant women, menopausal women, the elderly, vegetarians and all human beings happy.
Characteristics of bird nest are given below:
collagen 10 times higher than the nest.
Calcium is higher than fish liver.
PH value of 7.6
Nutritional details Eucheuma Cottonii Seaweed (100g):
Calcium 671 (mg)
Iron 671 (mg)
Magnesium 661 (mg)
Phosphorus 139 (mg)
More than 4%
energy 266 (kcal)
Total Lipid 0.05g
Eucheuma Cottonii (also known as Sea Bird Nest) is 100% organic coral, a valuable gift from the sea. It is naturally grown and does not contain artificial fertilizers and is free of bleaching chemicals, it is normal to have white essence. Swiftlet Salanganes original on seaweed, and it has an odor. But it is safe to consume.
Benefits of "NEST SEA BIRD'S":
1) Adjust your body weight and hormones, breast augmentation.
2) Antibacteria, Toxins Release.
3) Eliminate constipation
4) Improve and increase blood pressure resistance
5) Create a beautiful skin
6) normalize thyroid function
7) help improve metabolism. improves gastric function.
9) Helps to remove kidney inflammation, arthritis, neck infections.
10) Strengthen blood vessels, improve arthritis, defective collagen, blood stature and hemorrhage due to hemorrhage.
11) Improve blood circulation, cold and shoulder pain
12) is effective for people who have had Sarcoma or tumors
13) Slightly up your abdomen and buttocks, soften the skin and improve lumbar pain.
How to prepare seaweed to eat status? Wash and soak seaweed with clean tap water for about 2 hours until seaweed extends swallow's nests need hours into a loose. After soaking, rinse with cold water, drain and serve; Keep fresh in the fridge for consumption.