Why should we use shrimp shell powder to make animal feed?Update: 10/26/2017
As a by-product of shrimp processing. Shrimp peels provide nutrients and minerals that improve the appetite for food
Use shrimp shell powder for animal feed:
- Cattle: A valuable source of feed for dairy cattle does not affect milk quality.
- Pig: The protein value of shrimp meal is just right for pigs, but should not exceed 50% of fish meal protein, which affects digestion, stimulates growth.
- Chicken: substitute 25-65% fishmeal, 50-100% soybean meal.
- Duck: can supplement 20% in the diet.
- Fish: creates an attractive flavor that stimulates fast food.
The advantages of shrimp meal shell include:
- Providing protein and nutrients suitable for livestock.
- Improve the taste of food, stimulate growth and development.
- Calcium and pigment supply are essential elements in eggshell formation and quality of yolk.
- Shrimp shell containing chitin is essential for the formation of shell of shrimp, poultry eggs.
- Stable, natural, cheap, economical and suitable raw materials used in formulas, feeds for livestock, poultry and fishery.