What does aloe vera do? Learn about the therapeutic uses of aloe veraUpdate: 9/19/2019
What is aloe vera? Characteristics and distribution
Aloe vera, also known as aloe vera, has a scientific name often called Aloe vera, which belongs to the genus Aloe. Often used by many women in our country and around the world for beauty purposes.
Aloe vera is a plant native to Africa, around Egypt in general. It was used by Queen Cleopatra to beautify more than 3000 years ago. Now with the development of science and technology, people have discovered more interesting things about this aloe plant.
In our country, aloe vera tree appears in many places, you can even grow it yourself easily because it is easy to grow. Aloe vera is green, a very succulent plant on the inside, with the length of the leaves from 40 to 60cm. Surrounding its leaves are thorns that appear on both sides which cause itchiness when touching your skin.
As scientific research has shown that, aloe vera has a lot of different nutrients. Including about 23 different types of amino acids, basic vitamins such as B vitamins, vitamins A, C, trace minerals, ....
What does aloe vera do?
What does aloe vera cure?
The medicinal effects of aloe vera include:
- Plants work easier to digest, laxative, easy absorption of substances.
- It works to heal scars and quickly recover from burns, and also helps heal wounds on the skin.
- If you have stomach and digestive issues, you can use aloe vera gel to heal.
- Beautify you, will be told in more detail in the next section of the article.
- Preventing kidney stones from growing in the body, effectively eliminating stones.
- Helping you to treat liver diseases such as cirrhosis, ascites, fatty liver ...
- People with hypertension and heart disease can also use aloe vera as an effective treatment support.
- Aloe vera increases the body's resistance because it contains many different types of vitamins useful for the body.
- In addition aloe vera helps you prevent blurred vision, eye strain. Just use a little aloe vera gel and lie with your eyes to rest for 15 minutes you will see the magic effect.
Beauty effects of aloe vera
Aloe vera has the effect of beautifying the face of women, this has been proved and very effective. Aloe vera resin, when released, contains a lot of different nutrients. These substances help regulate the moisture in the skin and help the skin become smooth, whiter.
You can also use aloe vera gel to treat blackheads and skin rashes very effectively. Acne will fade and disappear after just a few weeks of use.
Aloe vera is used as a food
In addition to the healing effects mentioned above. Aloe vera is also used as a daily food. You can see aloe vera in milk, yogurt or tea. The use of aloe vera in food brings great nutritional value to those dishes.
What does aloe vera soak in wine?
Many people have the habit of bringing aloe vera to soaking wine to treat a number of ailments. In addition, soaking alcohol helps aloe vera to last longer. The effects of aloe vera in wine include:
- Stimulates digestion, helps you have cravings and eat better.
- Help digestion, improve intestinal diseases for you.
- You have toothache, gingivitis can use aloe vera soaked in alcohol to overcome the situation.
- Effective treatment for colds, headaches.
How to use aloe vera effectively
You use aloe vera by removing the outer skin and taking the transparent gel inside. You just need to clean the aloe vera, remove the peel with a knife and spoon to scoop out the gel.
Each day you can use up to 200 grams of aloe vera gel for eating or healing. However, you should not use too much aloe vera in a day, it can cause some negative effects such as:
- Rashes and itchy skin rashes for people with weak muscles or using aloe vera in one day.
- You may have trouble breathing when using aloe vera, even an irritable allergy.
- The use of aloe vera is strictly prohibited for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Children under 12 years of age are also discouraged from using aloe vera juice as a juice because it can harm the stomach.
- People with severe heart disease should not use aloe vera juice as this can make the condition worse.
- Using aloe vera juice too much will cause you to build up blood in the pelvic area, leading to serious kidney damage.
- In addition, aloe vera juice can cause constipation if used heavily on people with weak stomachs.
Thus, the last article has helped you to find out whether aloe vera has any effect in healing as well as how to use aloe vera effectively. The use of aloe vera plant properly will help you can treat some diseases as well as beautify the skin better. Remember to consult with your doctor before use to help you avoid any unfortunate side effects that may occur on your body. Thank you for following this article.